12.02.2007

This Week Is Celebrity Week

I was sitting here. Thinking, praying, wondering what I want this week's blogs to be about. I think I am going to share poems that I specifically wrote for different celebrities. I will feature a different celebrity everyday. The prayers I am going to share with you this week are prayers from their perspective to God. Some may have some language that I would not use, however, it is language that the celebrity would use as they are talking to God.

When we talk to God, we are all on different levels. I used to be so afraid to pray and please don't ask me to pray out loud. That was not happening. Now, that I have grown in my relationship with God, I have become more comfortable in my friendship with Him.

So, my hope is that these prayers would give you a different view of come of these celebrities. Although I wrote these prayers for them, maybe some of these prayers would speak to you too. Or if you know any other bloggers out there that may be facing some of the challenges these prayers articulate invite them to come and read. You may have family members that can relate to these prayers. I will go out on a limb and say maybe some of you know these celebrities and can share these prayers with them.

Whatever the case may be. I want the post this week to hit home for people.

I am signing off now. As always blog family. Thank you for always dropping by my page. I look forward to blogging this week.

I hope all of you are well and I wish you a happy, safe, and introspective week.

Much Love,
KimPossible

4 comments:

Joy Akut said...

hi...

KimPossible said...

Hey Fantasy Queen,

How are ya?

Did you have a good weekend?

KimPossible

the walking man said...

Out of curiosity Kimpossible, I am curious as to why you try to use the voice of these people in need instead of your own voice for them? This is the need you see in them and not necessarily the need they see in themselves.

Peace

mark

KimPossible said...

Good Morning Walking Man,

I think it's more like trying to write prayer's in everyday language that they could connect with and understand. Using language and slang that they most likely use when they talk. So, I write it from their perspective so that they can see that they don't have to change up when it comes to talking to God. You can talk to Him like you would if you were talking to your friends. So, that was my thought process behind it.

KimPossible