12.03.2007

Prayers That Keep It Real for Lil Kim

Lil-Kim-w02.jpg


Writing Scenario: I wrote this poem for Lil Kim when she was in jail. I look forward to the day I can share this with her.


Okay, blog family. Here we go. This week I wanted to share the prayers that I have written for different celebrities. These prayers are all from that celebrities perspective to God. Some of the poems may have curse words, words I wouldn't normally use. However, these are prayers I think that they would pray to God. So, even though I wrote this prayer with Lil Kim in mind. I hope that this prayer helps you, your friends, and your family. Whatever the case maybe, I know that we all have needed a breakthrough at some point in our lives.  I can't wait to hear your feedback. Happy Monday!!!

Breakthrough

I am on the stacked bus taking a tour of the life of Kimberly Jones. Perusing the streets of my heart making sure there is no debris (rubbish). As we stopped at the street called bitterness I realized I needed to take a dump. I let the plunger of truth unclog my beaten heart and I had to come to grips with me. In that moment I learned that loving me was my biggest issue.

Today is the anniversary of the death of my past. I would no longer be held hostage by the things from my former life. I have decided to end my union with lust. I have served him its papers because abuse and being treated without respect is played out. I can’t wait to get to court to stare him down and let him know the secs engineer has closed shop and my eyes have been exposed to the authentic.

I am on cruise control truly enjoying my existence. I have been jolted and now I believe in me. I have finally surfaced and it is the first time I didn’t look away. I am stripped of fake facades and I am courting myself again. I am not captive to others opinions of me. I am comfortable in my skin. I went through a rebirth, a process, a metamorphosis. A new foundation has been laid and broke new ground.

My spirit is in motion again. My soul is aroused! My mind is repaired. My daddy (Protector, God, Savior) has done surgery on me in secret. He kept me on life support until I could breathe on my own. He is the reason I didn’t lose it. He enticed me to come to Him and his love was king size.  He smothered me. Cuddled me! Reminded me of who I was and His words stimulated me and allowed me to grow intangibly.

I have turned a corner. I had a defining moment. Reached the turning point and I am experiencing change. I have been promoted to another level. Something has advanced an epiphany has occurred. I am back in the game. Layers have disappeared and I have upgraded to an improved me. I am at maximum. I am sitting at the pinnacle of my breakthrough.

 COPYWRITTEN 2007

2 comments:

YinGnYanG said...

That's def a prayer lil Kim can use...and anyone trying to step out of the old and into the new. Nice work Kim.

~Yang~

KimPossible said...

Thanks Yang. I always enjoy your comments when you drop by.

Have a great day!