9.23.2009

KANYE WEST AND WHITNEY HOUSTON

So, I am back and I have a lot to say.


As you know this is a place where we discuss real issues in the entertainment industry and most importantly a place where we pray for people in the industry.

This is also a place for us to dialogue about issues going on in the world and in our personal lives so that we can pray for those issues.

MOST OF ALL...it's a place where we KEEP IT REAL!

So, I have some questions for you guys:

1. What did you think about Kanye's outburst at the MTV Awards?

2. What did you think about Oprah's Two Part Interview with Whitney Houston?

I can't wait to re-connect with you guys because I miss you a lot. And, I look forward to meeting new friends as well.

I love you guys! Let's get the conversation going.

3 comments:

fantasy queen said...

OMMGGGGG, i'm screaming here....YOU'RE BACK, i have missed me. was going through my old posts and say some comments you dropped, good thing i decided to reread your old post.

you got me worried, when you just dropped out.

as for this post, i didnt watch the oprah thingy, but Kanye....i still have no words to say about his action.

Lance said...

Happy Thanksgiving!Hey would change my website to this new address.
www.lancessoulsearching.blogspot.com

Pia said...

happy thanksgiving, kim!!!