9.23.2009

KANYE WEST AND WHITNEY HOUSTON

So, I am back and I have a lot to say.


As you know this is a place where we discuss real issues in the entertainment industry and most importantly a place where we pray for people in the industry.

This is also a place for us to dialogue about issues going on in the world and in our personal lives so that we can pray for those issues.

MOST OF ALL...it's a place where we KEEP IT REAL!

So, I have some questions for you guys:

1. What did you think about Kanye's outburst at the MTV Awards?

2. What did you think about Oprah's Two Part Interview with Whitney Houston?

I can't wait to re-connect with you guys because I miss you a lot. And, I look forward to meeting new friends as well.

I love you guys! Let's get the conversation going.

2 comments:

Joy Akut said...

OMMGGGGG, i'm screaming here....YOU'RE BACK, i have missed me. was going through my old posts and say some comments you dropped, good thing i decided to reread your old post.

you got me worried, when you just dropped out.

as for this post, i didnt watch the oprah thingy, but Kanye....i still have no words to say about his action.

Pia said...

happy thanksgiving, kim!!!